• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forged registration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?PA

My ex boyfriends car was recently stolen from my home. The car loan was in his name but for the last 5 years I paid the loan and car Insurance which is in
his & my name. The car has alway been with me His is now lives in New York, and I am the sole driver .When reporting this to the Police she told he the owner had to report this car stolen, She asked who signs registration I said him,I sign the application for registration with his permission, he sign's the actual registration.
lowed me outside to hand me the loan & Bill of sale. She Said "I'll see you arrested for lieing". She harping on who signed the registration. Is this normal?
Also can I get arrested for forgery? If she calls back can I ask for a different office to speak to? Please help

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

What is the name of your state?PA

My ex boyfriends car was recently stolen from my home. The car loan was in his name but for the last 5 years I paid the loan and car Insurance which is in
his & my name. The car has alway been with me His is now lives in New York, and I am the sole driver he has never driven the car.When reporting this to the Police she told he the owner had to report this car stolen,I have not spoken to him in 4 years,i explained that i was in processionof the car when stolen. She asked who signs registration I said him,( when in fact I lied I do.)
She then read he my rights which I waived ,and the asked me to sign a statement. She then replied that she knows I lieing and she does not believe
that he lives in New York and comes hear to sign registration.I gave her all papers Loan, Bill of Sale which had his Fater's address and phone #.I will
get in touch with him she explained. Then I left the room to go to my car,she
followed me outside to hand me the loan & Bill of sale. She Said "I'll see you arrested for lieing". She harping on who signed the registration. Is this normal?
Also can I get arrested for forgery? If she calls back can I ask for a different office to speak too? Please help
If you can translate that into English, I might be able to help.

L

LittleNapolean

Translation:

Boyfriend owns car and loan is in his name
Girlfriend drives car and makes payments
Girlfriend hasn't seen/spoken to boyfriend in many years
Girlfriend forges boyfriend's name on registration
Girlfriend reports car stolen
Police said she isn't the owner, she can't report the car stolen
Police ask who signed the registration
Girlfriend lies to police about her forgering boyfriends signature on registration
Girlfriend wants to know if forgery (or lying to the police) is a crime

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">