• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

partnership contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kbm212

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? new york

I had entered into a partnership agreement which ended on amicable terms. There were provisions in our partnership agreement stating that if the partnership was mutually dissolved, the partners at the time of the dissolution would share the entity equally and any use of the partnership logos, names, music, etc. had to be unanimous among the partners. I am one of the partners. The other partner is attempting to oust me out of ownership and is threatening legal action. I think though that his/her lawyer is unaware of the amicable terms of our disassociation. There were provisions in our contract stating what would happen if we ended on bad terms, which is what I think the other partner is trying to capitalize on. Is there any type of legal documentation or action that I can take to make it clear that our partnership agreement ended on good terms, therefore making the provisions of a positive parting of ways stand?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">