• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

complain about nurse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rain stone

Ohio
Is there a way to complain about a family practice nurse or nurse assistant
to anybody other than doctor?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rain stone said:
Ohio

My response:

Absolutely. When I saw my nurse wearing thick make-up, a short skirt, and her top unbuttoned, I thought this woman had a "fashion sense" problem. So, I complained to the State Board of Cosmetology. I mean, she got all that goop all over me!

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Absolutely. When I saw my nurse wearing thick make-up, a short skirt, and her top unbuttoned, I thought this woman had a "fashion sense" problem. So, I complained to the State Board of Cosmetology. I mean, she got all that goop all over me!

IAAL
In your dreams :D :D :D
Was her name Tammy Faye? :D :D :D :D

ellencee

If this is in a physician's office, the doctor is the nurse's employer and is to whom you should state your complaint.
EC

IAAL
You didn't even get a sponge bath and a rub down with lotion? No wonder you complained.
EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">