• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

multiple charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jonnyfmx1

undefined :( What is the name of your state?Ca
My friend was recently arrested on 3 outstanding warrants. Transportation of less than 1 oz of a controlled subst.and distribution or sales,destroying evidence,burglary,and forgery while on a six year joint susp. Any advice other than the obvious would be greatly apprec.His bail for all charges is $155000.Hes got no money for a lawyer and will be stuck with a public pretender.All the charges were from years or a year ago and went to warrant they were not all recent or at one time,thanks

CdwJava

The ONLY thing anyone can really advise is that your friend needs an attorney.

What else are they supposed to say? Not knowing a thing about any of the cases - other than the fact that they are very serious - there is nothing else to suggest.

Other than to suggest working out a plea.

Carl

J

jonnyfmx1

Thanks Carl, I wish I had some more info on the cases but he doesnt go to court until 9/14/04 at that time I should know what hes dealing with. Hes just a close friend that made some stupid mistakes with his life and unfortunately it looks as if hes going to pay for them now. I post a new thread after the 14th. Thanks for responding

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">