• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help please in need of answers or suggestions quickly

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sshady_girl

What is the name of your state? washington . My boyfriend was driving on the military base was pulled over and arrested for a probation warrant. They searched car found drugs under passengers seat arrested him and passenger. They both had warrants later released passenger. And sent him to the prison intake unit. He was never brought in front of a judge for the drug charge. Can they still charge him if it has been over two weeks and they have shipped him off to the prison to do his probation violation? And also would'nt the passenger be responsible for the drugs since it was under her seat?

rmet4nzkx

sshady_girl said:
What is the name of your state? washington . My boyfriend was driving on the military base was pulled over and arrested for a probation warrant. They searched car found drugs under passengers seat arrested him and passenger. They both had warrants later released passenger. And sent him to the prison intake unit. He was never brought in front of a judge for the drug charge. Can they still charge him if it has been over two weeks and they have shipped him off to the prison to do his probation violation? And also would'nt the passenger be responsible for the drugs since it was under her seat?
He was driving so he can be charged with possession.
The had probable cause to search the vehicle because of the PO warrents.
Violate probation and it's off to jail, the Judge already signed the warrents.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Here's a suggestion - - get a new druggie boyfriend. This one won't be boinking you anymore. Druggie boyfriends are the best you'll ever get in life. What a loser!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">