• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confused??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sguerra_7707

:confused: What is the name of your state? Texas
I got hit by a vehicle on 9-10-2004. I was driving along in a place I have never been to. I was trying to find interstate 35 and was crossing a series of intersections (w/traffic lights). The last thing I can remember was seeing a green light, however, about half way through the intersection I was hit by a on on-coming vehicle. My car was completely turned around and was facing on-coming traffic. Naturally, I called the police and when they arrived I was completely blown off. The officers immediately questioned the pasengers in the other vehicle, and since there were no other witnesses, they blamed it on me and I was cited for disregarding a treaffic light. The thing that raises questions in my mind is that this was a 30 mph zone and my car is completely crushed on my rear passenger side, my frame is cracked, and my car runs sideways. It is because of this I ask myself, "How on earth could a car going 30mph cause that amount of damage?" Not only that, but there were no skidmarks or anything from the dirction they were coming, nor did I see them even stopped at the intersection only minutes before their light "supposedly" turned green. As if that isn't bad enough, it has only been about three days and they already have a lawyer. I am so confused. I have no idea what to do and, the insurance company isn't helping much. I guess that this is the only way I can sort things out right now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">