• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lease Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jeaniemws

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I was approved for a business lease for equipment. The papers were signed and submitted to the company. The least amount would $340.00 per month and I submitted a down payment of $1145.00 to cover first and last payments and service fee. The day they received my signed agreement they asked for a license or some proof that I have been in business over five years. At that time I could find nothing official. Then they told me since I had no proof of time in business, they would redo the papers as a start-up. It would be a few dollars more a month. I said okay. They sent me the papers for that deal. In the meantime I have now found proof of my business on my county website. Now they tell me they can't honor that rate because it's too late - they've drawn up a new deal. I think I am entitled to the original rate of $340.00. Do I have a right to argue for this rate?

Thanks you.

JETX

jeaniemws said:
Do I have a right to argue for this rate?
Simple solution.... tell them to cancel the non-deal and refund your money. Then, go find a reputable leasing company to deal with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">