• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help on accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cubbykitty_2000

What is the name of your state? Georgia. :confused: I was in an auto accident on September 10, 2004 at 9pm. I was stopped at a red light and the girl came up and slammed into the rear end of my truck. I went to the hospital the next day, thinking it would stop hurting the next day, and I was so shaken I couldnt even think clearly. Well, Im in considerable pain, but unable to afford medication, or go to a chiropractor(or any doc other that ER). The lady was 17 with nothing but a permit and no adult in car. She was charged with following too close and with no adult in car with a permit. I called her insurance co. yesterday morning and since I hadnt heard from them by this morning, I called and left a message saying that I wanted to hear from them today or I would contact a lawyer. Do I go ahead and get estimates for the truck or wait for them? Do I need to go ahead and get a lawyer instead of waiting for them? I need a way to get medical care for the neck and back pain, but cannot afford any. What is your advice?

Angela

JETX

cubbykitty_2000 said:
What is your advice?
My advice is for you to contact YOUR insurance company, file a claim and get the medical treatment you need.
Let the insurance company's resolve the problems.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">