• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my civil rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kaeyreed

What is the name of your state?CA
In 1998 I was convicted of felony. EMbezzlement. I have since made total and complete restitution. Served probation, never on parole, did not go to state prison. I received a jury summons, and on it is says something about my civil rights being restored. Once I have completed all that was required which I did two years ago, aren't my rights to vote and serve on jury reinstated or do I have to do something to regain those rights. I made a huge mistake, but am different person now, I want to perform my civic duties just like everyone else. I want to be able to vote. Can you tell me if I have right to or not and if not what would I have to do to regain those rights. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">