• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no one will take my case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brchannell

What is the name of your state?texas

on monday 9/13/04 i sliped and feel in walmart i hurt my back and sprin my knee i had to be taking to the er no one will take the case what can i do they tell me it was not wal mart folt because they did nit know the water was there but in the report wal mart take say there was water on the the (when i say they i meet the lawyers i talk to ) is there any thing that i can do also walmart called me in for a jod interview do i take it

Ummonx

The reason you cannot find anyone to take your case, is because if you speak even remotely like you write, it is likely that no one can understand you.

B

brchannell

Ummonx said:
The reason you cannot find anyone to take your case, is because if you speak even remotely like you write, it is likely that no one can understand you.

no im sorry i do not spell will but i talk very will just do not write good

JETX

brchannell said:
no one will take my case
Of course, that is NOT true. It is far more likely (and accurate) that no one will take your case on a contingent fee basis.

The reason... you have NO case against them. In order for Wal-Mart to be liable for anything, you would have to be able to show that they were aware, or should have been aware, of the hazard BEFORE you slipped.... and was negligent in not removing the hazard.

Presumably, you cannot do that. Therefore, an attorney is not going to gamble HIS/HER hours and money to pursue a case that has little, if any, merit.... or chance of recovery.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">