• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Have lots of "heresay" info about crank labs and dealers in this area

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I'm in WV. I am in a unique position in that I am surrounded by "crankers" who think it's cool to brag to me about everything they do. I have an incredible amount of information and I would very much like to help the local police crack down on this plague, but in my unusual position, I cannot afford to let my name get out into the wrong places. I would like to start some sort of anti meth organisation, get a protest group together (the court system is totally inept where these things are concerned), Start an educational campaign, or something!!!! But again, I feel I would be in grave danger for doing anything other than annonymously. Anyone have any ideas?

CdwJava

There is likely a drug task force or hotline in your area. You can almost certainly make anonymous calls to them.

They can use anonymous info ... while it does not give enough cause for a warrant, sometimes that info contains sufficient detail that they begin looking in to the matter or can confirm what they might have already suspected.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">