• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Things allowed to be sent.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfox341

What is the name of your state?xxx

Does anyone know what can and can't be sent to a inmate at the military confinement prison at Leavenworth? Some of the printed info I've sent has been dis-allowed by the people who open their mail. He can't tell me what they wouldn't let him read. :confused:

HomeGuru

silverfox341 said:

Does anyone know what can and can't be sent to a inmate at the military confinement prison at Leavenworth? Some of the printed info I've sent has been dis-allowed by the people who open their mail. He can't tell me what they wouldn't let him read. :confused:
**A: I know that you can send a bible; either the Old Testamant or the Kind James version.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

silverfox341 said:

TOP 10 Things You Can't Send To Someone In Prison - -

NUMBER 10: Chef Boyardee canned goods.

NUMBER 9: Dreadlock toupee and fake mustache.

NUMBER 8: Waterproof cigars for the shower.

NUMBER 7: Your size of breast implants.

NUMBER 6: Book entitled, "Keeping my fat ass out of prison".

NUMBER 5: Food that's better than prison food.

NUMBER 4: Escape movies.

NUMBER 3: Reminding him that his prison cell is better than living in a single-wide trailer back home.

NUMBER 2: A box of ass sized band-aids.

And now, the NUMBER ONE Thing You Can't Send To Someone In Prison - -

A chastity belt for his anus!

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">