• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back Injure - Please Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vinicius

What is the name of About a month ago I was coming back from work and another driver hit my car head on after making a illegal turn. The cops came, he got a ticket. A week ago, I started having some severe back pain, went to the doctor, after taking some x-rays the doctor told me that my back is really bad. And that it would take over 1 year of therapy and about 25 k to get it fixed.
Can I sue the order driver ?? Can I sue him for pain and suffering ??
I was never offered any settlement, I only got a check for the totalled car and a check for reibursment of a rental.
Please Advice

Tayla

Please include the name of the state you currently reside.
Your welcome to sue anyone you dern well please provided you didnt sign a waiver with the insurance company during settlement. Contact your agent.
As to the back pain , get a second opinion. The reporting of this physical pain long after the accident will be questionable. Since it was a head on collision , were you checked at the hospital? What medical attention did you receive directly after the accident?

V

vinicius

The state is NJ..
I went to the doc right after the crash with neck pain, she gave some pain killer and sent me home.
I currentyly live in MA, in Nj for bussiness, and I dont rtemeber signing any waiver

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">