• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car wreak - beer party - coverup

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

John Silver

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Washington !

Ok folks - I'm new here, and I have read a few wild posting here. So I think I too will share my own wild post.

Lets begin with car wreak !

I took my wife and daughter for a after-noon drive on a quite mountain road. it was on a weekend, a very nice spring day on May 19th of 2001. on the way up, I notice a car sitting at a certain place that was known for its location of a hidden beer keg. I had been told that it was a spot that the young people like to hung out at. Since it was only one car, and I did not see anyone around, I just took notice of who's car it was, and continued on my way.

I intended to spend a quite after-noon at a certain place. But for some reason, for which it had me buffled, my wife was in a fowl mood. She was doing everything that she could to get a raise out of my daughter and to reduce her to tears.

Anyway, after we got to our place, she settled down, and there was't another peep out of her. Towards evening, I decided it was time to head back home. So we started back down the mountain, coasting part of the time, down from the 4400 foot level. We had gotten down to the 3000 foot level, when I saw a red pickup through the trees fly at a terriable rate of speed towards me. I pulled over as far as i could, but kept moving, thinking that the pickup would past me.

But no, low and behold, when it got to the bend in the road, it was going so fast that it was sliding. I had no time to brake. The next thing I knew, that dam pickup hit us head on. I thought that we were all going to be killed right on the sport. As we hit, , the pickup filled the winsheild, and my face hit the window so hard that it left a big spider web. I think the car actually tried to flip over the pickup.

When the dust settled, and I found that I was still alive, I looked to see where my wife and daughter were. My wife was down on the found, with a bloody face. none of us had our sit belt on. We did not see the point in wearing it on a quite mountain road, in which we were only doing 10 to 15 mph, and we thought that we had the entire mountain to our selves.

Any way, when the dust settled, and I saw who had hit me, i was mad. yes I was mad ! madder than a hornet. If I had no fear of God in my heart, I would have laided my hand around the guys throat and choked him to death. I was mad !

But I also realize that there was no time to fight or exchange words. My wife was hurt and it was clear that her hip was broken. It was also clear that somebody was gonna have to hike out for help.

My own hip hurt like blazes, but I just tighten my hip musle and told the guy that I was gonna take his partner with me, and he was to stay with my wife. I did not trust him to be honest. I feared that if he left, he would run away, and not get help. So I took off, limping hard, and running too. Up the road and then down the mountain side through the bruch and across the wheat feilds, and three mile hike, on the run. The sun was due to set in half an hour, and none of us had a jactket. I knew that it was gonna get cold as soon as the sun went down. When I arrived at the ranch, I told the farmer what happen, and his wife jumped in to the farm 4x4 truck, and headed up to the place with a blanket, while the farmer took me on in to town to meet the cops at the FireStation.

While there, waiting for the ambalence, and talking to the cops, 3 cars full of young people drove slowly by. All the cops looked at each other with raise eye brows. I told the cops where the wreak was. there was two ways of getting to the wreak. one up a old clay hill with some deep washout. I told em that it was too rough for them to try taking their cars over. Well after the amblence got there, they told me to get in the Amblence, and they would follow, which they did not do. Instead, they took off for the old clay hill road. They had another purpose in mind. They ask a town guy to lead them to the car wreak.

But the cops were up to something, and the guy decided that the cops were trying to put him in a trap. So he hit the hammer, and took off. the cops chased him all over the mountain, before he finally goit away from them.

In the mean time, I was in the amblence. In the light of the head lights, we could see the tracks of the run away pickup that had hit us. for about five miles, we followed the tracks, which were clearly sliding all over the place. I was later told that the guy told my wife, that he had been to a beer party, and that he had been doing 60 mph, when he hit us. My wife told me that the guy tried to drive his pickup, and leave the sene of the wreak. but the wheels were jamed.

After the paper work was done. the cops told me to get in the amblence with my wife and daughter. there were about 12 cops there.

After we left, they then called a friend of mine, and ask him to come up on the mountain and show them where the car wreak was. He told them that he could not do that, because he was drunk and had been drinking. (He has a bad back, and drinks to cover the pain.) the cops told him that was alright. they needed him to show them where the car wreak was. So he got in his 4x4 and drove up the mountain side. when got there, the cops arrested him, and booked him. the accused him of being a rider in my car.

It was all false. He had the tape recorder going on the phone and recorder the entire exchange between he and the cops. When the judge found out, he threw it all out, and let my friend go.

In the mean time, the guy who hit us, his aunt came over to see me at my house, and told me that the young man's father supplied the beer keg, so that he could have a beer party with all his friends. That was the group that went past the fire station.

I never did get a police report on the car wreak. We went to four lawyers, asking for help, and all of them refused. Later, unknown to me, my wife stole $5,000 of Soc. Sec. Money and use it to buy another car. She refused to tell me where she got the money. But she suddenly stop sleeping with me. A few days before she brought the car, my daughter came to me asking me to buy her some school clothes. I told her that there was no money. My wife said the same thing. But a few days later, she brought a new car. A few days later, the twin towers fell, and in the after-noon, I took my daughter to town to get her a few clothes for school.

On my way home, I decide to go out and see my friend. On my way out the cops came up behind me and hailed me to pull over, and then at gun point, they force me to return to my house, saying that they needed to talk to me, where they then arrested me on charges of frist degree child abuse.

I was so shocked that my heart hurt. I was sick for weeks over this. In the mean time, my wife was grinning like a ..... !

The cops treated me like I was a terriblely violent dangerous man.

After I had been in jail for two weeks, my mother came in and ask me what I knew about a certain letter. I told her that I knew nothing. So she showed me the letter. It was a letter from the Soc. Sec., telling me that they were sending me a check for the sum of $5000. So I ask the banker for a bail, and went in to see him. I ask him about the money, and when it was it had been depoisted. He laugh and said that he knew all about the money, and claimed that the Soc. Sec., told him to put it my wife's account. I knew that he was lying to me. So i hot footed it to the nearest Soc. Sec., office and told them what had happen. They told me that my wife's name was not on the check, and it was to have been put in to my account. They then called the bank, and when they were done, the bank ended up having to pay the money back to Soc. Sec.

All rights reservered, without prejudice, UCC 1-207
John Silver

J

John Silver

Then I did a foolish thing. I tried to run away to Canada, to a Aunt. When she found out, she talked to me and told me to go back and deal with the matter. Well, in the end, I told the court lawyer all of this, and he and the court refused to consider any of this and said that it had nothing to do with what I had be charged with. But the court lawyer at the same time told me that the charges was nothing but bull-**** ! And tried to get it thrown out. But the court refused. In the end, the court lawyer advised me to take a plea bargain, rather than run the risk of a jury trial. He said that there was so much prejudice in the court, that it was'nt funny. He was actually afraid of the court. I did not want to take the plea bargain, but in the end, caved in, whenn the judge told me that I either take it, or go to trial the next day, and face to very likely hood of going to perison for five years.

I was clearly in a jam. I ended up spending nine months in jail, and suffered abuse in the hands of the cops and some of the inmates.

After I returned home, I ask for all the records and looked them over and saw what the court lawyer meant. There was no proof. It was all hear say. Slander !

But as it is, I am not allowed to see my daughter for five years. And my wife refuses to try to make any contact with me. She lies in my grandmother's face, and refuse to speak with my father in church. My daughter has been told that she is not to speak to her grandpa.

On the night that I was arrested, she was taken away, and put in a foster home for a few months.
And the court papers, it states that she ask why she could not see me, and nobody would tell her.

Sometime before I was arrested, she was telling me that she was gonna call the cops and have me locked up, and have my daughter taken away and that she was gonna throw way all of my daughter things. Well she did carry out her threat.

Long before this happen, she sold the wedding ring, without consulting me about the matter. She started hanging around with another man.

As for the car, during my time out on bail, I received notive that the car insuranc had not been paid. And the bill was in my name. The car never was in my name but in my wife's name. So I called the insurance up, and ask for a copy of the records. In going over the recorders, I discovierd that my wife had dropped all insurrance covages. The only thing that she had was a replacement policy fort the car. The insurance gave her $490 settlement for the car.

The court dumped all the bills and debit in my lap, and now I have Collection agent after me, breathing threats of a lawsuit, if I don't pay. I am broke and have no money. I can't even get a job with records that I have now. My wife is living high on the hog, and has brought a new Tahoe.

I have ask the collection agent to take my wife's Tahoe and sell it, to pay for the debit that was created, while she was living with me. I think it is only fair, but the collection agent refuses.

I would gladly get a divorce. But I do not have the money to do that. And besides, if I do, I want my right to see my daughter again.

There is more that I could say concerning this matter. But over all, I have learned what my late uncle meant, when he said that he trusted no man. It is amazing at how people can be so dishonest in their dealing with others around them. The cops have done their own share of dishonesty in the matter, including the CPS and the court. I was also kicked out of my church and told never to return. The cops deny that they know anything about the car wreak.

My wife is from the Philippines, and I married her there. I feel I have been used and bumped off.
I am a deaf man, and all this just makes it that much harder to bear. If it was not for the grace of God, I would not be alive today. I would have killed myself long ago in despair.

But to that would have been admitting defeat. Only cowards admit defeat. I must move on and keep the prayer on my lips, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do !." Amen.

All rights reserved, with out prejudice, UCC 1-207.
John Silver ...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Do you actually believe anyone wants to read all of that? My beard got grayer, and I hadn't even finished half! And, trying to read through all of your misspellings, and poor grammar, just made it a real pain in the ass.

Good luck with whatever problems you were trying to convey.

IAAL

ellencee

John Silver
On the first post, you get the highest "A" for comedy/humor writing. Truly, I had fits of laughter, tears, the whole bit.

Sadly, I have to fail you on the second post, which will affect the overall rating. You had me from the time you said your wife was in a fowl mood...and didn't make a peep; ya gotta know when to stop.

Thank you for making me laugh 'til I cried!
EC

Last edited:
V

vinicius

Amblance ???
Can someone translate this post to english please !!

J

John Silver

Well - well, I do say... for some reason you guys seem to think that the car wreak was funny !

Well what is it about it that you find to be so funny here ?

Please state your point here and stop making fun of me.
i consider that to be a insult.

if this had happen to you, I would not be laughing about this.
So guys, if this had happen to you, what would you do ?

That is what i was hopeing to hear !

By your monking me, it shows how many are so rude and heartless. By your statement, it gose to show that some of you could stand by and laugh, while somebody gets murdered !

enough said.

ellencee

JS's post has to be a joke. There are too many instances of coordinated thoughts and expressions for him to honestly be this stoopid! I can not read it out loud, as I tried last night, and maintain the ability to speak. It's one of the funniest darn things I've ever read (part one, that is). I couldn't make it through part two; but then, I had to take out my contacts to keep them from floating away.

JS could sell this story--maybe that's why he states, "All rights reserved, with out prejudice, UCC 1-207."

EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">