• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

friend in trouble could use a few answers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chicagurl

What is the name of your state?NY

i have a friend that was arrested on 2 misdermeanors 1 for a gun and the other for endangering the welfare of children and she was also aressted for 2 felony drug charges 3rd degree criminal possesion of a controlled substance over half an ounce of crack coaine and thir degree criminal possesion of a controlled substance with intent to cell heroin it also has 3rd degree criminal possesion of a controlled substance with intent to sell cocaine she hasnt ever been in trouble and i'm wondering what her chances are if any.

HomeGuru

chicagurl said:

i have a friend that was arrested on 2 misdermeanors 1 for a gun and the other for endangering the welfare of children and she was also aressted for 2 felony drug charges 3rd degree criminal possesion of a controlled substance over half an ounce of crack coaine and thir degree criminal possesion of a controlled substance with intent to cell heroin it also has 3rd degree criminal possesion of a controlled substance with intent to sell cocaine she hasnt ever been in trouble and i'm wondering what her chances are if any.
**A: her chances at what?

C

chicagurl

look i didn't post this message for ignorant people to be leavin stupid messages i want real people with real advice if u have something negative or nasty to say say that **** someplace else

BelizeBreeze

chicagurl said:
look i didn't post this message for ignorant people to be leavin stupid messages i want real people with real advice if u have something negative or nasty to say say that **** someplace else
O.K. that's reasonable. So the answer is from life in prison to probation. But then with the gun and felonies at the same time, don't look for her to be dancing down the aisles.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

april_price

chicagurl said:

Well, my brother got pretty close to that much. He can't have his liscense for like 5 yrs., he can't buy or own a gun, he can't sell alchohol. He is on supervised probation for 5 yrs. and he pulled 2 mos. It shouldn't be that bad. They will probably put her kids with her mother or a family member willing to take them before they put them in foster care. She will be able to see them as long as its supervised visitation. Also, she will have to take a lot of drug counseling and things of that sort. I doubt she pulls a lot of time though. it won't be light but, it won't be like rreally super bad either.

BelizeBreeze

april_price said:
Well, my brother got pretty close to that much. He can't have his liscense for like 5 yrs., he can't buy or own a gun, he can't sell alchohol. He is on supervised probation for 5 yrs. and he pulled 2 mos. It shouldn't be that bad. They will probably put her kids with her mother or a family member willing to take them before they put them in foster care. She will be able to see them as long as its supervised visitation. Also, she will have to take a lot of drug counseling and things of that sort. I doubt she pulls a lot of time though. it won't be light but, it won't be like rreally super bad either.
And of course, you're forgetting the gun. Guess what? Her ass is the state's for a long time.

C

chicagurl

well the drugs werent hers but i believe she got the charges cause it was her house. the drugs were on her b/f and the guns were under her bed but she only knew of 1 she said it was a hunting rifle and she nor i understand why she was charged with the drugs if they weren't on her possesion they were in her b/f's pocket

A

april_price

chicagurl said:
well the drugs werent hers but i believe she got the charges cause it was her house. the drugs were on her b/f and the guns were under her bed but she only knew of 1 she said it was a hunting rifle and she nor i understand why she was charged with the drugs if they weren't on her possesion they were in her b/f's pocket
Ok, the guns..... whose name were they in? She got charged with the drugs becuz they were in her house. For all the pigs knew, he just stuck them in his pocket to hide them for her. Apparently someone has said that there were drugs there to begin with. He should've gotten charged with something as well though. THe guns, well that could be another charge but, if she can prove that they aren't hers, then that may help her out a whole lot!

A

april_price

Belize..... No, i am not on drugs, i have been clean for 2 weeks now thanks to an excellent counseling program. I didn't ask for ur 2 cents and unless its something pertaining to this chicks problem, I am not stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chicagurl

can yall take that bickerin ish someplace else i'm not lookin to read all that **** i am lookin for answers how long can she possibly get if convicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">