• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

withdrawal symptoms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

monicap5

What is the name of your state? California
My doctor told me to stop taking a certain medication cold turkey and 3 days after I stopped taking it I had a Grand Mal seizure at work, the ER doctor and my primary dr says it was from the cold turkeycessation of the medication. Did my dr screw up by not warning me that this could happen? What if I would have been driving when this happened? or worse what if I would have had my kids with me, alot of times I am alone in this office for a hours at a time. I need to know if it was wrong on his part because he sure got scared when he found out that I had a seizure and the blame was the stopping of the medication. He refilled my scrip right away and had me take every test in the world and nothing showed up. So that is the final answer for the seizure, the cessation of taking that certain medication so abruptly.

Last edited:

ellencee

What was the medication, the dosage (amount and number of times per day), and how long had you been on the medication?
EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">