• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Don't Know How To Proceed Now

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smcgarry

What is the name of your state? The name of my State is Texas.

I am currently involved in a suite affecting the parent/child relationship.

I filed a motion to modify on the 8th of Sept. and the opposing attny filed a motion to withdraw on the 13th of Sept.

Since I filed the motion for modification before defense attny. filed the motion to withdraw, would it still legally be her responsibility to notify and forward the paperwork for the modification to the opposing side? (After all, she WAS the attny of record for them at the time the modification request was submitted, signed by the Judge for a hearing and filed with the Court.)

I need to find out something definate on this ASAP so I can move forward from here and get ready for whatever comes next, so if you have any answers or advice I would REALLY appreciate a quick response.

Thank you so much,

Pro Se in TX

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">