• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting your down payment for coop back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Gena077

:eek: What is the name of your state? New York
I was going to buy a coop for 225000 but it was only appraised for 195000
and the bank didnt give me morgage
my morgage company give me the deniel letter for the other lawyer but he want my File or he is not going to give me my down payment back and go to court. and my morgage company tell me that they are not going to give me my file. and that the other lawyer dont have rights to view my privite morgage file. Im lost
Please help me tell me what to do im scared that im not going to get my down payment.

HomeGuru

Gena077 said:
:eek: What is the name of your state? New York
I was going to buy a coop for 225000 but it was only appraised for 195000
and the bank didnt give me morgage
my morgage company give me the deniel letter for the other lawyer but he want my File or he is not going to give me my down payment back and go to court. and my morgage company tell me that they are not going to give me my file. and that the other lawyer dont have rights to view my privite morgage file. Im lost
Please help me tell me what to do im scared that im not going to get my down payment.
**A: can you revise your post using complete sentences that make sense.
Also correct spelling and grammar would help greatly.

You Are Guilty

Translation: she overpaid for a coop and the bank's appraiser wasn't retarded so her financing fell through. Now seller's atty is playing hardball.

Recommendation: I have a lovely 1br for sale for $230k :D

HomeGuru

OK, I got it now. That attorney for the Seller (I suppose) is not entitled to your entire file but only the denial letter from the mortgage company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">