• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what migth be my fine?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

unam_20

What is the name of your state?
Los angeles, CA
recently I got two tickets driving without a lincence and no insurance and one for speeding. My problem is that I don't know what migth be the penalty that I will have to pay for these two tickets. Another problem is that I can't get a licence for my legal status in this country. Also at the beginning of this year I got a ticket for the same situation, but I went to court and I paid my my sentence. However, I don't know what migth happened with me with these new tickets.

If someone have an Idea of what could be my penalty, I will thank you so much.

Shay-Pari'e

You are not a citizen, and you are driving with no license, and no insurance. I would say your license will be revoked, but you don't have one.

You should not be behind the wheel of a vehicle, as you tend to think your ticket's are nothing important, and continue to get fined,.You will soon find out.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">