• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to whom it concerns

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

confused2006

What is the name of your state?

arkansas

look BelizeBreeze it doesn't matter how many times i write on the same thing you really don't have to get and attuitde about everything that i say I'm just confused so don't start on me?

gryndor

confused2006 said:
What is the name of your state?arkansas

look BelizeBreeze it doesn't matter how many times i write on the same thing you really don't have to get and attuitde about everything that i say I'm just confused so don't start on me?
You are cluttering up the board, and I don't know about BB, but seeing your name eighty-thousand times littered everywhere, is really starting to irritate me.

Usually you have a situation, post all the relevant facts and then post future questions that relate to the same incident to the same thread. What you are doing is posting fragments in different areas, and while I have read most of them, I haven't a CLUE what your problem is, or what you want out of this board.

Try consolidating your information and question(s). Maybe then you can get an accurate picture of your legal options/responsibilities.

Gryn

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">