• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Counselor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gml659

What is the name of your state? WA.

I had my kids seeing a Counselor because of my Ex-Wifes disparagment of me. I have subsequently found out that this Counselor (M.A.) has some extreme biases toward Men and may have coaxed my kids down some very bad roads.

Is there any sort of legal remedy I can take with this Counselor? I know she is Licensed. Do these Counselors have any Code of Ethics or anything?

Thank You

rmet4nzkx

gml659 said:
What is the name of your state? WA.

I had my kids seeing a Counselor because of my Ex-Wifes disparagment of me. I have subsequently found out that this Counselor (M.A.) has some extreme biases toward Men and may have coaxed my kids down some very bad roads.

Is there any sort of legal remedy I can take with this Counselor? I know she is Licensed. Do these Counselors have any Code of Ethics or anything?

Thank You
What did you expect?
That the counselor was going to do your bid and command?
Their goal is the best interest of their cilent not to be a PR person for you.
You have been forcing the issue of counseling, everyone has been telling you that you can't force the issue and that most of what you reap is your own making not your ex disparaging you.
Have you got your attorney yet?
NO you can't sue the counselor just because you don't like it that they don't force your opinions or beliefs on your children.

gml659

Rmet,

I respect your intent. Often you give very good advice. Much of the advice to me was prudent. This said, can you just please leave me alone? You weren't there in Counseling with me, my kids. You don't even know me.

I am asking the wider audience in general if there is anyting I can do about a biased Counselor. Biased in MY OPINION, of course. Do I have any administrative or legal recourse?

GML

PS Rmet give me an email address and we can exchange phone numbers if you would like.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">