• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Meaning of a legal term

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

comathon

What is the name of your state?new york state. I have a civil court case in the works against a contractor. My Attorney was over billing us & we decided not to continue with his service. He sent us a form to sign & have it notarized. There is a word in the document, I'm not familiar with. Can anyone tell me the meaning of the word PRO SE.

Happy Trails

comathon said:
What is the name of your state?new york state. I have a civil court case in the works against a contractor. My Attorney was over billing us & we decided not to continue with his service. He sent us a form to sign & have it notarized. There is a word in the document, I'm not familiar with. Can anyone tell me the meaning of the word PRO SE.
(Latin for: "For Self")

B

Bonjovi

Pro Se

comathon said:
______________________________________-

When you represent yourself , it is called *pro se*.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">