• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hit someone and they are at fault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lanmaster82

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I was traveling straight down a road and a girl was coming the opposite direction, and went to make a left hand turn onto another road. She turned right in front of me and caused me to hit her. I reported the claim to her insurance and have been trying to get a rental car from them. They said they have not had any contact with the other driver and they can not do anything for me until they have. She recieved a ticket for the accident and the police wrote it up as her fault. It has been well over 24 hours now since the accident and she still has not called to report it. I can not get the police report for another couple of days, and neither the insurance company or the police can get in contact with the girl. Does any one know if I have any legal action against her at this point, for her not reporting the claim?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">