• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto insurance claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

forgive

What is the name of your state? California My car was stolen march 19,04. The police found my car march 25,04. When my car was stolen i had full coverage insurance. April 2, 04 the insurance company sent me a letter telling me that my car was a total loss. On april 5, 04 i cancel the policy on my car. Can i cancel the insurance policy once i got the letter telling me that the car was a total loss. My insurance company waited 6 months before telling me that my car could be fix. They told me it took 6 months to investigate the stolen vehicle claim. The insurance company .has now agree to fix my car. The bank holds the pink slip on the car. On april 5, 04 when i cancel my insurance policy the bank charge me $2400 for a new policy they said to protect their interest in the car. Can i make my orginal insurance company pay the $2400. I would have never cancel my insurance policy if the insurance company had`t sent me a letter telling me that my car was a total loss.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">