• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Electronic Spying

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skyspirit

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I read through all the posts in this section to see if there were any pertaining to my own problem before posting. I did find the one by the woman in Virginia who had the neighbor listening in to phone conversations with her baby monitor. My situation is similar, but a little more involved.

I also found out from other neighbors that 2 neighbors in question knew things that I had only mentioned to other people in my home. I found out a few years ago that my one neighbor was listening in on my phone calls with HER baby monitor, so I went out and bought a phone that is supposed to prevent that. It was nearly $400.

Not only are these 2 neighbors hearing my phone conversations, they have heard and made comments about things that were said between me and my boyfriend IN MY BEDROOM. I have heard that they bought those "Miracle Ear" type of things --God only knows what else they have -- from Radio Shack and from the Internet for the purpose of electronically terrorizing me.

What can I do to protect my privacy IN MY OWN HOME?
How can I prove that these devices and such are being used?
Is this a crime in Ohio?

Frankly, I could care less about what they think of me. (Apparently, they must think alot of me to listen in to my conversations between family members!) My big beef is PRIVACY. I'm not hiding anything from anyone--I just value my privacy in my own home and wish to protect that.

Thanks!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">