• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

extradition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nanoscars

What is the name of your state? IL I need to know if anyone knows what countries dont extradite to the u.s.for drug charges.I went to prison for two years twenty years ago for selling a ounce of cocaine.never messed with it againbecause of being seperated from wife and kids. but 4 months ago i got stupid and made a call for someone and got them some.and we all got busted. they want to give me 15 years because this is my second time. i really screwed up.i heard maybe switzerland.any help appreciated

stephenk

How do you plan on getting out of the U.S.? your passport will be noted when you go to the airport, etc? But if you insist, Iran and Chechnya are two places.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">