• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home incarceration in Virginia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

periquita

What is the name of your state?VA
My son is currently at Albemarle R.J. in Virginia on drug charges. He was sentenced to 12 months in jail and the judge said he was going to give him 6 months in jail and six months in home incarceration to allow him to return to college. He has been already 4 months and now we want to know how to go about applying for the Home Monitoring Incarceration. His lawyer is not returning phone calls and I cannot find any information at his jail web site. Where do we apply for this program? Do we need to hire a new lawyer? How long does it take to get it set up? What about if his jail doen't have a home incarceration program? My son needs to report to college to get his courses and graduation application going and I need to find him a suitable apartment since we live in different cities. Please help us with any information.
Mother and son in distress.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">