• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Missippi pipe

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Ewright

What is the name of your state? Georgia, but my son was ridding in an auto with some coworkers returning from a job when the driver was stopped for speeding in Missippi. The policeman said that he was gonna bring the drug dogs in and if anyone had drugs they should speak up and he would just ticket them and let them go on their way otherwise he was gonna lock the whole bunch up. My son turned over a pot pipe he had in his suit case. He has to appear in court the 30th of this month. What should he do? Can or should he plead no-lo? Does he need a lawyer? He is 27 years old.

HomeGuru

Ewright said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia, but my son was ridding in an auto with some coworkers returning from a job when the driver was stopped for speeding in Missippi. The policeman said that he was gonna bring the drug dogs in and if anyone had drugs they should speak up and he would just ticket them and let them go on their way otherwise he was gonna lock the whole bunch up. My son turned over a pot pipe he had in his suit case. He has to appear in court the 30th of this month. What should he do? Can or should he plead no-lo? Does he need a lawyer? He is 27 years old.
**A: tell that pothead son of yours to hire an attorney. And stay out of it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">