• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Claim Nightmare

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kelibeanz

What is the name of your state? new jersey
I was in an accident a couple of months ago. Because the driver that hit me
never stopped, nor was he located, I had to file a claim with my own insurer.
They have made several errors in my claim, 1) claims rep did not give me option of taking auto to my own body shop, 2) They added driver of my car at the time of the accident to my policy immediatly, charging me hundreds of
dollars until I proved to them this driver had their own insurance. 3). rental car expenses that were charged to my credit card, as security, have yet to be repaid to me, even though i have rental car coverage.
I have submitted a complaint to the Insurance commission in my state. What will they actually do? I had 6300 dollars of damage to my 1 year old car.
My resale value has been affected, can I file a claim for diminished value?
Can I sue my insurance company for damages? We were not at fault for this accident, and the police report states this. any advice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">