• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LTD question can anyone help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mariecl

What is the name of your state? Utah

Hi ,
I have been here reading and I have a question, I need help. I was on LTD for about 24 months total, and they forced me to apply for SSD, I was approved with SSD and I had to pay back LTD $13,000.00 that I owed from SSD, once they got their money they dropped me.
I had looked for about a years time for an attorney and cant find one that will touch it, there isnt enough money in it for them, I than wrote to our Gov. they forwarded it to state insurance commissioner, and I recieved an email from them saying that they wanted to help, I was thrilled to think that finally I received some help. Its been almost a month from sending them all info. I received a call today from insurance commissioner saying that the company wasnt in thier data base, and needed a number so I told her it was thru a well known ins. that is handling the finances for another ins. she told me that if my employer has hired on an independant insurance company that they will not be able to help me, she said that she would get back with me.
So my question is what can I do if she finds out that they cant help me?? I am so worried that they will get away with this.

Marie

zcarpilot

wish i could help

i guess you will have to wait until they tell you; your question may not need an answer, depending on thier answer. try not to worry and stress over it. it doesn't help when your already hurting in other areas. best thing i can tell you is to pray about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">