• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cart way

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

skinnerone

I am wondering what a cart way is? does anyone know? thanks

HomeGuru

skinnerone said:
I am wondering what a cart way is? does anyone know? thanks
**A: it is the narrow path that you follow when returning the cart to the cart return area in the parking lot of a store.

S

skinnerone

Homeguru....thanks for the feedback. YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF SPENDING YOUR TIME SOMEWHWERE ELSE!!! thank you very much, but your snied remarks are not needed on a board where someone is trying to get some GOOD information.

I would appreciate it if you would not respond to my postings any longer

Thank you

Last edited:

HomeGuru

skinnerone said:
Homeguru....thanks for the feedback. YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF SPENDING YOUR TIME SOMEWHWERE ELSE!!! thank you very much, but your snied remarks are not needed on a board where someone is trying to get some GOOD information.

I would appreciate it if you would not respond to my postings any longer

Thank you
**A: OK, sorry. But if you tell us what a snied remark is I'll stop.

BelizeBreeze

Actually, HG is wrong on this one. A CART way is the path the drives who do not take part in the NASCAR BUSCH Series races use to go from the pit area to the garages ;)

nextwife

BelizeBreeze said:
A CART way is the path the drives who do not take part in the NASCAR BUSCH Series races use to go from the pit area to the garages ;)
Man, I watch the WRONG TV shows.

Now, if one asked about a Cartwright I could answer!

S

SUMMITVIEW

No worries hometown...they take falls just like you and me...and if they decide to pass along bad karma...hey ;)

I agree though, too many big opened CULO'S and pendejo's(as?)...

FYI...Home Culo needs a butt plug to shut his mouth...hehehehehe

Summit View.....and a puff here and there...

carofl93

OMG....I haven't heard spanish slang since I was in high school ROTFLMAO!!!! We don't get too much of that here in Florida.

HomeGuru

SUMMITVIEW said:
No worries hometown...they take falls just like you and me...and if they decide to pass along bad karma...hey ;)

I agree though, too many big opened CULO'S and pendejo's(as?)...

FYI...Home Culo needs a butt plug to shut his mouth...hehehehehe

Summit View.....and a puff here and there...
**A: referenced post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">