• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

retail accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

badkitty80

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Iowa My husband and I were shopping at a large retail store and a customer on the other side of the shelving unit moved a large roll of linoleum which in turn knocked three large boxes of plastic pipe down-two of which hit me ( in the back of the head and the upper back). I filled out their incident report and went to my Dr. who took me off work-I work in a care facility-until at least the 1st. I am in an extreme amount of pain, physically and mentally as I am due to start nursing school in January. I use my back in every aspect of my job...am very scared this pain is going to be permanent...and my doctor has given me no answers-he states we have to see how I heal. In the meantime I am off work until he releases me, and the store states they dont believe their insurance co. will pay lost wages, etc. What should my next step be? Thank you in advance for your advice!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">