• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mortgage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ack1234

What is the name of your state? nh

Divorce finalized 6-2004, she was given house with buy out in 6 months or the house is court ordered to go on market.

No mention or orders in regards to mortgage. Is it assummed that she has to re-finance and has until that six month period to do that.

I am primary sig. on mortgage

The judge has made it very clear that she is responsible, she has tried to come after me for the taxes and insurance for house and her requests have been turned down.

Is she suppose to be getting another mortgage? or does she have six months until she has to buy me out? do I need to file a motion for clarification

Last edited:

VeronicaGia

ack1234 said:
What is the name of your state? nh

Divorce finalized 6-2004, she was given house with buy out in 6 months or the house is court ordered to go on market.

No mention or orders in regards to mortgage. Is it assummed that she has to re-finance and has until that six month period to do that.

I am primary sig. on mortgage

The judge has made it very clear that she is responsible, she has tried to come after me for the taxes and insurance for house and her requests have been turned down.
That's a very nice story. Do you have a question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">