• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

removal of my name as insured, claim denied

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Geesame

undefined What is the name of your state? California

Hello,

I have a big problem, I have been going thru a long divorce, and per the ATRO filed with the courts, there are to be no changes to the insurance until this is resolved.
My ex and his "best Friend" who is also our insurance agent, removed my name from the homeowners policy of insurance without my knowledge, I had a home burglary, and when I went to file the claim, found that they had done this to me 2 years ago!, I need to sue this agent for his breach of fidicuary duty towards me, but would really like some advise on how to proceed, I have notified the Department of Insurance about this issue, (twice in fact) as he had also committed a fruad to the lender on our home and myself, when he did not add me at the time of our refinance. They say I need to sue and then they will help me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">