• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lillte girl dog bite

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brchannell

What is the name of your state? im in texas

on 7/10/03 my little girl (5) was bite by a dog she was taking to the ER there she had 30 are more stitches in her face the cops where called in they toke pictures of the bite she is now scared of dog and now have a scars for the raised of her live the guy did not pay for her Er billes is there any thing i can do

B

brchannell

BelizeBreeze said:
Yes, you can sue him in small claims court.

what can my little girl get out of it do i need a layer to do this the man has more money then i do so he could get away if his dog biting my little girl

BelizeBreeze

brchannell said:
what can my little girl get out of it do i need a layer to do this the man has more money then i do so he could get away if his dog biting my little girl
How do I know what your little girl can get out of it? That's a question for the judge. And no, you do not need an attorney in small claims. In fact, in most states, they are not allowed in small claims court. It's you against him.

Just take your hospital bills to court with you and the police report.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">