• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Anna__Jones

My husband is currently serving time in state jail in Texas. He is serving time for a drug charge for Harris county, but since he has been locked up another warrant for similar charges has come up in Liberty county. He said there is a way we can get them to bench warrant him and also get his time run concurant. Unfortunately we cannot afford a lawyer, and I really need help getting the information on how to go about doing this. I have relocated to Washington state, and the courts refuse to talk to me about it. Can you please help me? :confused:

JETX

Anna__Jones said:
Can you please help me?
Nope. Your husband is going to need an attorney (either paid or appointed). I would suggest that someone contact the Liberty count authorities and let them know where he is located so that the process can get started.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">