• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blocking my View

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ChristiW

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California, Orange County.

I purchased a home with a view. My lower neighbor has conveniently decided to plant avocado trees at the mid-point of the hill, which he owns. When these avocados grow they'll block my view. What can I do to force him to remove them, or prevent blocking of my view?

HomeGuru

ChristiW said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California, Orange County.

I purchased a home with a view. My lower neighbor has conveniently decided to plant avocado trees at the mid-point of the hill, which he owns. When these avocados grow they'll block my view. What can I do to force him to remove them, or prevent blocking of my view?
**A: nothing unless the neighbor is governed by CC&R's with view plane restrictions.

C

ChristiW

NextWife is a Hippy

You should move deep into the hills, into a cave, and adopt cambodian refugees and feed them dirt (but clean the innocent bugs out of the dirt before meal time!)

BelizeBreeze

ChristiW said:
You should move deep into the hills, into a cave, and adopt cambodian refugees and feed them dirt (but clean the innocent bugs out of the dirt before meal time!)
DAMNIT get it right! I am the Hippy. Nexi just has a cute butt :D

C

ChristiW

Well then...

No need to argue your limitations ... they're clearly in your possession :eek:

nextwife

ChristiW said:
WTF does THAT mean?

Adopt internationally and feed them dirt? Talk about hippies, what have YOU been smoking?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">