• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are my rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

llgbsmith

What is the name of your state?Missouri
On September 13th I had a dentist appointment to fill a tooth. While waiting to be seen, a member of the state dental board arrived to meet with the dentist along with two other gentlemen who were not identified. After the meeting, of which I heard bits and pieces because I was placed in the exam room next to his office, he proceeded to fill my tooth. I was not aware of what the meeting was about until I read in the newspaper yesterday this dentist was told to stop practicing because he was a danger to his patients. He had tested positive for cocaine use on the very day I had my tooth filled. That was why the state dental board was at his office. what are my rights are as his patient? Should I have another dentist check his work? This was only my second visit to his office. I was a new patient. I was referred by a family member who had seen him for 8 years. I have not given final payments for his services. Can I withhold payment? Do I call my insurance company? I am not sure what to do at his point. Can anyone give me some advice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">