• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice for first time offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

desmar

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania. my friend was recently arrested on drug charges with intent to deliver and manuf. the cops ran up on him and he had 25 lbs weed and $5,000.00 cash. this is his first time offense, how much time are they looking at?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

desmar said:
What is the name of your state? pennsylvania. my friend was recently arrested on drug charges with intent to deliver and manuf. the cops ran up on him and he had 25 lbs weed and $5,000.00 cash. this is his first time offense, how much time are they looking at?

My response:

You said, "my friend". You mean "yourself", don't you?

You said, "first time offense". Wrong. You mean, "first time caught", don't you?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

You said, "my friend". You mean "yourself", don't you?

You said, "first time offense". Wrong. You mean, "first time caught", don't you?

IAAL
Lol at the "my friend" remark! :p Why is it when someone says it happened to "my friend" I automatically assume he/she is talking about himself/herself!!! :D

R

ross1205

Desmar,

Check out the web site www.norml.org - it lists the typical penalties by state. NORML - National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.

P.S. For the record - I could care less if "my friend" is really "yourself".

Good Luck!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ross1205 said:
Desmar,

Check out the web site www.norml.org - it lists the typical penalties by state. NORML - National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.

P.S. For the record - I could care less if "my friend" is really "yourself".

Good Luck!

My response:

The proper phrase is, "I couldn't care less". And, you people in NORML aren't really.

IAAL

R

ross1205

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

I am not sure why you are even in this chat forum. You do not offer any assistance. Your profile lists you as a lawyer. Yeah, right. I'm thinking you are really a 10 year old. If you really are an adult, you seem very immature. You need to either grow up or get to bed ..... it is past your bedtime.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ross1205 said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

I am not sure why you are even in this chat forum. You do not offer any assistance. Your profile lists you as a lawyer. Yeah, right. I'm thinking you are really a 10 year old. If you really are an adult, you seem very immature. You need to either grow up or get to bed ..... it is past your bedtime.

My response:

And I'm thinking you're a criminal. I have no patience for criminals. Now, go to jail. It's your jail time.

IAAL

R

ross1205

My response:

And I'm thinking you're a criminal. I have no patience for criminals. Now, go to jail. It's your jail time.
Just for the record:
I am not a criminal. I am a Registered Nurse. I work in an Adult Intensive Care Unit. I have been a nurse for 18 years. I have NEVER been in trouble with the law.

I originally entered this forum to get some information for my brother. He was arrested on a marijuana charge. I have found that some of the members of this group are very informative and helpful. Others (like yourself) are only interested in ridiculing the other members. Life must be pretty bad when you have to use this drug forum for your entertainment.

Let me give you some free medical advice. You seem to be suffering from delusions of grandiose. You seem to think that you are somehow superior to everyone else. Then again, I could be wrong.
Why don’t you add that to your disclaimer!

Last edited by a moderator:

26yrs11mos

Dear First Time,
You are not the first registered user to complain regarding the attitude of this old fart :) My suspicion also is that this guy is a really a lawyer but decided to open this legal advice forum so he can get even with us asking for an opinion by rediculing us. My suspicion is that when he was still in practice, every judge that he encounter during his legal time had special instructions for his clients and that is "You have the right to request for another lawyer, and if you chose to be represented by this lawyer, therefore I am advicing you to reconsider it for this is your last chance". But anyway, I find him entertaining and I enjoy his response to the members. Good luck to all of us and maybe we can improve our self steem by reading his comments and will keep us from making more mistakes in life. :D

BelizeBreeze

Hey ross, I thought you were not a criminal.

Remember this?

Let me give you some free medical advice.
As a nurse it is against the law for you to give out medical advice.

Not what someone who is not a criminal should be doing huh? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">