• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This questions is for an ATTORNEY PLease!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Romee

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

Well i'm actually in business Law class and we are doing a report, my question is, " How do you guys feel when you guys are defending someone that you know for sure is guilty, like you know that person killed someone??"
Thanks for answering.

racer72

Don't expect an answer. This forum is to help folks that have real legal problems, not to help students with homework.

HomeGuru

Romee said:

Well i'm actually in business Law class and we are doing a report, my question is, " How do you guys feel when you guys are defending someone that you know for sure is guilty, like you know that person killed someone??"
Thanks for answering.
**A: I feel their pain.

You Are Guilty

Romee said:

Thanks for answering.
This is an easy one. I (personally) feel a lot richer. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">