• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just A Quest. about record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

notalone

What is the name of your state? Florida

In 99, I was arrested for possession of a controlled substance (prescription pills that didn’t belong to me) it was a third degree felony. I plead no contest and received 1 year probation. Two months into my probation, I failed a UA and violated. Whilst awaiting a new court appearance (I was not officially on probation anymore) I got arrested for reckless driving. I paid a fine for this offense and it was taken care of. Shortly after that I went back to court for the original charge and received 3 year’s probation and some community service. I completed my community service and paid all the fines and was released from probation early after serving about a year and a half. Recently I tried to have the felony charge expunged not thinking that the misdemeanor reckless driving charge would affect it. But, unfortunately it did, and my lawyer said there was nothing they could do for me. Is there anyway to clean up my record? I made some really bad decisions about 5 years ago and have since cleaned up and moved on with my life. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks a lot.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">