• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

24 friends with a 16 year old, crime?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RibWasTaken

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
Florida

I've known this young ladie since she was 14, from the market i worked at because her parents sale merchandise there, and since she is home schooled she helps them out just about full time. I knew her and her family but never really paid much atention to her untill bout 5 months ago when because of overhearing someone tease her i found out she had a thing for me. Didnt think much of it but i talked with her and became friends with her. over the next few months i became very close to her and her family, but especially her.It was noticed by the market (which i had long left employment) and because of nonscence, they conceaved i was dating her. they said they had to ban me becuse they where under the impression that it was illegal for me to be dating her even under parent concent. Her parents are now (rightfully) getting nerveous because it looks to "people" like we are dating. And they have been told that it is illegal to even let us have a supervised friendship.
My question is. even if we where "dating" which is not actullay the case. With parental consent and no sexual contact or petting are we able to date with parent appionted chaperone. (shes 16 now by the way)

Happy Trails

D.B. Cooper said:
Yes you can start tappin her, Go For It!

Err..she isn't related is she?
Get it right or quit posting!!!

Age of consent in Florida is 18. It is a Capital felony if victim is less than 12 and perpetrator is 18 or older. Second-degree felony if victim is an unmarried person "of previous chaste character," under 18.

Look the girl has an infatuation with you. You need to let her grow up and experience life as a teenager. Break it off with her, the longer you pursue her the harder it will get. (no pun intended)

D

D.B. Cooper

Your wrong "Crappy Trash

Actually its 23. If he was 23 he could legaly tap her. Except he can legaly tap that with marriage.

Here is the law from the florida stats. "Miss Prissy Crappy Trash"
The age of sexual consent is 16 for adults who are under 24 years of age,
or if the adult that is 24 years of age or older is married to the minor.

I'm sure in his neck of the woods tho it doesn't really matter

TAP TAP TAP

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

D.B. Cooper said:
Your wrong "Crappy Trash

Actually its 23. If he was 23 he could legaly tap her. Except he can legaly tap that with marriage.

TAP TAP TAP
What the hell are you talking about? So the age of consent is 23? You are a very messed up person, and should not be posting on this site. In fact, you should not even be able to operate a computer.

What is with "TAP TAP TAP"? Is this what you think of women? Just a toy? You are sick in your head dude, and I am left to wonder what kind of woman would be in your life, no one with a brain for sure.

Last edited:
D

D.B. Cooper

ReRead with your classes on. The age of consent is 16

Had to edit. You Paridise are under the immpression age of consent is 23? Either your stupid, 120 years old, or should get out more

Last edited:

Happy Trails

D.B. Cooper said:
Your wrong "Crappy Trash

TAP TAP TAP
What do you mean if he was 23?

Where is the law from the Florida stats? He didn't say anything about marriage. He didn't even say anything about sex. He said friends. Your the one that indicated to him that it was legal for sex.

D

D.B. Cooper

I was going by memory. Yes I was ONE YEAR OFF. To rephrase: Age of consent is 16, if he was 23. 18 at 24. He can legally get around this by marraige. But now we are really getting of the piont.

He didn't even say anything about sex
I was reading between the lines from a male perspective.

The main thrust, or tap, of my piont is, Yes he can legally date her and if he wants to Tap,Thrust, Deflower, Forge, Explore, Dig, Drill, Swim, Dive, Spelunk, he would need to marry her

Sorry I made fun of your name

Shay-Pari'e

D.B. Cooper said:
ReRead with your classes on. Did you mean GLASSES? Here is your post.

(QUOTE)" Your wrong "Crappy Trash

Actually its 23. If he was 23 he could legaly tap her. Except he can legaly tap that with marriage."(QUOTE)

The age of consent is 16 That is not what you stated, in fact you are a sick moron.

Had to edit. Really? Go figure!

You Paridise are under the immpression age of consent is 23? Nope, you were,and I called you on it.

Do you have a problem with memory? In case you do, just scroll up the page.

Either your stupid, 120 years old, or should get out more
Ya, I'm 120 year's old. :rolleyes:

While we are speaking of getting out more, I have not logged onto my computer since the am, but you have been quite busy I see.

Last edited:
D

D.B. Cooper

With all due respect, I find this forum slightly addictive.

R

RibWasTaken

what kind of sick freak

first of let me say im looking for professional facts here. second if your trying to get into the male mind, you think thats what is on my mind, sex. let me tell you im not sure how your sick self was rased but i was rased hearing the story of my Mother and Father she was 17 when they where married and he was twentysomthin they where married 28 years and then he died in a car accident. that was almost six years ago and my mom is STILL in love with him. Has not even looked at another man. now thats what im about and as u can see by your transcript people (women in my case) like that, like my mom are in short demand

Shay-Pari'e

RibWasTaken said:
first of let me say im looking for professional facts here. You got them.

second if your trying to get into the male mind, you think thats what is on my mind, sex. I honestly feel safe to say, that we know what is on your mind, and I have no doubt that the men posters on this forum will set you straight.

let me tell you im not sure how your sick self was rased but i was rased hearing the story of my Mother and Father she was 17 when they where married and he was twentysomthin they where married 28 years and then he died in a car accident. that was almost six years ago and my mom is STILL in love with him. Has not even looked at another man. now thats what im about and as u can see by your transcript people (women in my case) like that, No, women do not like boy's who prey on children.

like my mom are in short demand
They are not in short demand, I have a wonderful mother, your's is sick in the head if she condones this from you. Did she teach you that it was ok to get involved with a child? You have some serious growing up to do.

Shay-Pari'e

RibWasTaken said:
first of let me say im looking for professional facts here. second if your trying to get into the male mind, you think thats what is on my mind, sex. let me tell you im not sure how your sick self was rased but i was rased hearing the story of my Mother and Father she was 17 when they where married and he was twentysomthin they where married 28 years and then he died in a car accident. that was almost six years ago and my mom is STILL in love with him. Has not even looked at another man. now thats what im about and as u can see by your transcript people (women in my case) like that, like my mom are in short demand
I don't care what story you were raised with. It is not sick to think of sex, or even have sex, with appropriate persons. (The one's that can consent legally). You are after a 14 yr. old child, that is sick. Who gives a crap that your mother was married at 17?

Unfortunetly, you brought to our attention your father's death. I am sorry for your loss. In 95 I lost my stepfather on Father's Day in a car accident, one mile from home. He was buried with the card I sent that got there a day later.

I then buried my real father on my birthday Why grandma couldn't wait one day I will never know. We all have losses,

You are a pedifile. Plain and simple.

AHA

The absolute worst excuse for getting involved with a minor in today's age, is claiming your parents or grand parents got together as minors and it was ok with every one. That was a looooong time ago when pedophilia wasn't an issue much less illegal. A minor is classified as a minor because he/she is not legally considered to be able to make consious decisions especially when it comes to sex. Every 16 yo girl has had a crush on someone(I thought I would marry Rob Lowe for sure :eek: ), that does not mean they are in love, want to have sex and commit to you forever. You are the adult of the two of you, so it's your responsability to make yourself unavailable for further contact with her that will eventually lead to sex(you're not fooling us!!!) and let her grow up and commit to someone when she's ready and know the meaning of such a commitment. Don't you think she deserves the right to experience life first and make a commitment decision based on what qualities she wants in a man rather than just settling with the first guy that came along and made a pass at her before she was even in her upper teens? At 16 she doesn't even know what love is!!!!!! It doesn't matter what she tells you, you are old enough to know it can't be true! And since you risk prison time by getting involved with her, how can that relationship possibly be the right thing to go for???!!!

Happy Trails

D.B. Cooper said:
I was going by memory. Yes I was ONE YEAR OFF. To rephrase: Age of consent is 16, if he was 23. 18 at 24. He can legally get around this by marraige. But now we are really getting of the piont. Please post Florida statute.

I was reading between the lines from a male perspective.

The main thrust, or tap, of my piont is, Yes he can legally date her and if he wants to Tap,Thrust, Deflower, Forge, Explore, Dig, Drill, Swim, Dive, Spelunk, he would need to marry her You do realize how immature you sound.

Sorry I made fun of your name
Name calling does not bother me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">