• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

after taking 40mg morphine for 2 months

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lonewolf01844

massachusetts, I Have been going to my primary for two month for back pain he purscribed Kadian40mg plus percocets 5/325 I ran out last week and called him for new perscription he said no and cut me off totally now I am having withdrawl problems because of this I am sick I loose my energy I am just dead to the world most of the time.I have been told after I had been on the morphine for 7 days my body was already addictited to it. I was wondering if there was anything I could do about this and that it took him 2 monthes just to finally get me to see a surgen who is not happy about the drug issue either he said he would have never put me on it..So wandering if there was anything I could do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">