• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cannabis Outdoor Growth Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Alek

What is the name of your state?Ontario

I know most of you are in the USA.

I am in Toronto. I have one question.

Lets say for example, "somebody" just bought a townhouse with a downpayment of 20,000 dollars. The rest is being mortgaged. If that "somebody" was caught growing a plant or two in some remote forrest or other land, what implications would "somebody" face. I know that if caught growing inside the residence, the residence is confiscated but what if it has nothing to do with the residence???

Thank you for any help.
:)

HomeGuru

Alek said:

I know most of you are in the USA.

I am in Toronto. I have one question.

Lets say for example, "somebody" just bought a townhouse with a downpayment of 20,000 dollars. The rest is being mortgaged. If that "somebody" was caught growing a plant or two in some remote forrest or other land, what implications would "somebody" face. I know that if caught growing inside the residence, the residence is confiscated but what if it has nothing to do with the residence???

Thank you for any help.
:)
**A: and would this remote forest or land be in the US or Canada?

A

Alek

It is in Canada.

This is a question that is puzzling some people here.

What are the laws in the USA??? Compared to Canada?

HomeGuru

Alek said:
It is in Canada.

This is a question that is puzzling some people here.

**A: BON JOUR, this website is for US Law only.

What are the laws in the USA??? Compared to Canada?
**A: search online. I don't windows and I'm sure as hell not gonna do homework.

JETX

Alek said:
When did Ontario become a STATE??
And when did Ontario secede from Canada and join the US??
And when will you start paying your US Income Taxes???

Finally, since you apparently can't read the rules of this forum (at the top of the screen.... and 'hinted' when asked the STATE), here it is for you..
Questions about U.S. law ONLY!!

And yes, I fully expect your 'pissy' answer to this post.... so go ahead and get it out of the way now. :D

A

Alek

JETX said:
When did Ontario become a STATE??
And when did Ontario secede from Canada and join the US??
And when will you start paying your US Income Taxes???

Finally, since you apparently can't read the rules of this forum (at the top of the screen.... and 'hinted' when asked the STATE), here it is for you..
Questions about U.S. law ONLY!!

And yes, I fully expect your 'pissy' answer to this post.... so go ahead and get it out of the way now. :D

Wow, I just thought I could ask a question.
Didn't need someone to flame at me.
:rolleyes:

A

Alek

Buddy, lick my European nuts. You are probably some American trash thinking that you are all that, with the mentality Hey Lets Just Nuke the *******. Get out of my face. If you don't have an answer to the question don't bother writing rubbish.

As for your United States of America, people piss on it.

I was in Europe this summer. Mention to someone that you are from North America, they look at you badly, mention you are from Canada, its a different story.

Ok, lets re phrase my question. What would happen in this same situation then in New York State then?

HomeGuru

Alek said:
Buddy, lick my European nuts. You are probably some American trash thinking that you are all that, with the mentality Hey Lets Just Nuke the *******. Get out of my face. If you don't have an answer to the question don't bother writing rubbish.

I was in Europe this summer. Mention to someone that you are from North America, they look at you badly, mention you are from Canada, its a different story.

Ok, lets re phrase my question. What would happen in this same situation then in New York State then?

**A: hahaha, Alick, you give Canadians a bad name. Now go smoke your pot and leave US alone.

Last edited:
Shameful....

Alek, Fortunately not all Americans are as rude and unwilling to try and help as the other two grouches posting replies here.
The laws vary from state to state so to try and give you an answer to your question would be difficult. Try checking the statutes for random states, you can find them online through each states home page.
Hope this helps a little.
Natasha

harbor14

Alek said:

I assume you are worrying about assest forfeiture. The simple answer is if ANY of the money made, used, spent, from the grow no matter how small can be linked to the persons private (legitimate) funds any and all assests can be seized. It is a tad bit more complicated than that in reality but its the simple answer.

HomeGuru

ibnatasha2u said:
Alek, Fortunately not all Americans are as rude and unwilling to try and help as the other two grouches posting replies here.
The laws vary from state to state so to try and give you an answer to your question would be difficult. Try checking the statutes for random states, you can find them online through each states home page.
Hope this helps a little.
Natasha

**A: ibnatashaFU, strikes again.

JETX

Alek said:
I was in Europe this summer.
Let's not forget that there wouldn't be a 'Europe' if it weren't for us Americans coming over there and fighting your battles for them.

Mention to someone that you are from North America, they look at you badly, mention you are from Canada, its a different story.
Wow, you really, really need to get a geography lesson. Do you really not realize that Canada is IN 'North America'???
And the reason why "it's a different story' when you mention you are from Canada is that the entire world knows you are pussy's!! You have a friggin' rowboat for your Navy.... your Army doesn't own a map where Canada isn't on it, and your Air Force can't get in the air because the friggin' rubber band broke on your one airplane!!
The only good thing you used to have was the RCMP, but they don't even own horses anymore..... and still call themselves MOUNTED. Mounted by what??? :D :D

Okay, lets do that.... You purchase a townhouse with the proceeds of an illegal marijuana farm in the forest..... you would lose the townhouse. I know that $20,000 loss would be a huge problem in Canada.... but it wouldn't be a problem in New York, as that would only be about $1.80 in real (US Currency)!! Hope this helps you figure out your problem!! :D :D :D

rmet4nzkx

JETX said:
Let's not forget that there wouldn't be a 'Europe' if it weren't for us Americans coming over there and fighting your battles for them.

Wow, you really, really need to get a geography lesson. Do you really not realize that Canada is IN 'North America'???
And the reason why "it's a different story' when you mention you are from Canada is that the entire world knows you are pussy's!! You have a friggin' rowboat for your Navy.... your Army doesn't own a map where Canada isn't on it, and your Air Force can't get in the air because the friggin' rubber band broke on your one airplane!!
The only good thing you used to have was the RCMP, but they don't even own horses anymore..... and still call themselves MOUNTED. Mounted by what??? :D :D
Ahaaaaaaa, Jet,
Give 'um a break, Canada has beer and toothless hocky players

Okay, lets do that.... You purchase a townhouse with the proceeds of an illegal marijuana farm in the forest..... you would lose the townhouse. I know that $20,000 loss would be a huge problem in Canada.... but it wouldn't be a problem in New York, as that would only be about $1.80 in real (US Currency)!! Hope this helps you figure out your problem!! :D :D :D
;) no wonder he is willing to base his future on pipe dreams.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">