• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession and Intent to Distribute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luvnlsu

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Louisiana

What is the definition for these charges? Can you be arrested for possession from a previous incident, my brother was arrested for possession with intent to distribute, but he did not have anything on him, they searched his vehicle and his apt and found nothing. The police claim to have a video, but no one has seen it.

There are many unanswered questions and holes in this case. His girlfriend's father was one of the arresting officers and wants to put him away from along time. They did not impound the vehicle, he actually gave her the keys. He threatned to add charges to make sure he served time for a long time. We're just frustrated and need more information. Ignorance of the law is what hurts the innocent.

N

nikkimaloney

Well I bet there is no tape because they would need no futher evidence on him to arrest or convict! And about the girlfriends dad he should not be allowed to deal with the case period thats a conflict of intrest! So if anything else happens you need to let that be known!

T

therapyone

Possession with intent to distribute is a felony charge that means you have in your possession a quantified amount of drugs that is more that for self consumption. What that amount is, I do not know.
I think you definitely need an atty's advice on this one.

Possesion with intent means that he had more than one package.HINT: If he uses he could have possibly had multiple packages to ration his doses.
Natasha

L

luvnlsu

The cops found nothing

He doesn't use drugs. When he was arrested, he let the police search his car and then he took them to his apartment and let them search it and again found nothing. He let them search because he had nothing to hide. And they still arrested him with "possesion with intent to distribute"

Shay-Pari'e

How many times are you going to ask this same question? You ask it, it get's answered, and then you delete it. Are you just in hopes you are going to get a different answer each time? How do you not know this? People can look up your posts and see what a nut you are. Why didn't you go back and answer the posts you spouted your mouth off in?

Can you say...(DRUM ROLL)...Your brother is a looser and a criminal, and his sister is no better? He is going to jail hopefully, does that finially answer your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">