• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seeking answeres

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sparkleskat

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Delaware

Where does one seek assistance as far as "releasing" their 16 year old daughter, who has been counseled, placed on medication, and was schooled in Florida at a "exclusive" school that delt with "troubled" teens. When the teen return from 19 months of this program....well lets just say she played the part well. Now she is pregnant by the boy who she swore she would never ever see or talk to again. Her mother is very done....to say the least and is in need of guidance as far as what we can do so that her daugter is on her own (like she wants to be) and the mother is not held accountable for any more of her "immature" descisions....for we fear that they will become worse when she is "officially" on her own and then there is an innocent life at risk as well (the unborn child) If anyone has anything to give/share/supply as far as experiences and contacts

S

sparkleskat

Yes

Ok I am new here....so I am going to say yes so I can experience all the "options"

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sparkleskat said:
Ok I am new here....so I am going to say yes so I can experience all the "options"

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen - - It's time, once again, for our favorite Soap Opera, "Castenets Time In Brazil"!!

This is really very simple.

You tell her that in 1 month, you're both going on a "daughter/mother vacation" to Brazil. How fun! You tell her that you're both going to take in the sights and local culture - - for a change of atmosphere and to get her mind off things for a couple of weeks. That's the story you tell her.

Then, you take yourself and her to get your pictures taken for your Passports.

Then, after you get your Passports, you buy two tickets to Brazil - - a round trip ticket for you, and a one-way ticket for her (starting to get the picture?).

You both fly to Brazil.

You get into a cab from the airport and go to the hotel where you've previously made room arrangements.

You get to the hotel and get to your rooms, but do not unpack your bags!

After getting her settled into her room, you take her Passport without letting her see you. You then tell her you're going to the gift shop for a magazine.

However, the reality is that you're going to the front desk with an envelope. In the envelope is two hundred dollars in Brazilian money, and your note to her - -

"Dear Sweety Pie: So, you think you're old enough to dislike me and Dad, and to give us continual trouble? Then you're old enough to take care of yourself. I hope you like your new home and country. New languages are fun to learn, aren't they? Here's $200.00 to get you started in life. Don't waste it. Love, Mom."

Have the hotel clerk deliver the envelope to her room.

Then, you turn on your heels, take your bags out of the hotel, hail a cab, and get back to the airport. Fly home.

Let Brazil take care of her.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">