• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can I sue my HOA?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dougels

az. Can I sue my HOA in small claims for not enforcing the ccr's. This is what I have been paying for! I am now moving because the neighborhood is going downhill. The HOA does not respond to e-mails, or it will take a month before they do.Please help! Thanks

HomeGuru

dougels said:
az. Can I sue my HOA in small claims for not enforcing the ccr's. This is what I have been paying for! I am now moving because the neighborhood is going downhill. The HOA does not respond to e-mails, or it will take a month before they do.Please help! Thanks

**A: have you ever heard of certified rrr letters?

D

dougels

what are rrr's?

Can you please explain what rrr's are. Thanks

D

dougels

rude?

I don't understand how I was rude in asking a simple question, but when people abbreviate without explaining that is just plain stupid! You must have flunked law school and play on this site for kicks.

BelizeBreeze

dougels said:
I don't understand how I was rude in asking a simple question, but when people abbreviate without explaining that is just plain stupid! You must have flunked law school and play on this site for kicks.
Wow, no wonder people don't like you. Point to anywhere in the responses where someone called you rude. I'd LOVE to see that. :rolleyes:

HomeGuru

dougels said:

**A: then I guess YOU are just plain stupid. Did you not abbreviate your state name of Arizona as az? And to call your attention to your further stupidity, abbreviated state names must be capitalized ie. AZ.
Now go call yourself rude and kick yourself in the AZ.

gryndor

dougels said:
Umm... I think this OP is referring to my signature... I love how something so simple can get people all riled up! :rolleyes:

HomeGuru

gryndor said:
Umm... I think this OP is referring to my signature... I love how something so simple can get people all riled up! :rolleyes:
**A: Yes, and I think your signature is swell.

gryndor

HomeGuru said:
**A: Yes, and I think your signature is swell.
Thanks! I won't venture into whether or not you were being sarcastic... I'll go with the "ignorance is bliss" truism! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">