• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hunger Strike in Florida - is it Legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Ravinder71

I am in Floria. I am not a citizen yet but I have Greencard. My question is 'Is it legal to go on a hunger strike inmy state?'. Also, how would one call a press conference?

BelizeBreeze

No one with any responsibility is going to answer your second question. Simply, this is a legal site, NOT a Journalism 101 course.

As to your first question, it is not ILLEGAL.

N

Night_on_Earth

I assume you're doing it to protest some idiotic cause, which one?

R

Ravinder71

Medical Malpractice

High Income of Doctors - Low Salary of Teachers

N

Night_on_Earth

Since you won't be eating, why not use that time to read a book about the basics of market-based economics, so you can learn that you're an idiot.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
There is nothing illegal about a hunger strike. You are welcome to starve yourself to death if you choose. You do not need the permission of any government agency or any kind of permission slip.

However, the chances that your hunger strike will change the salary structure of either doctors or teachers is less than zero.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">