• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quiet Neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hulkster

Pennsylvania:

My neighbor keeps calling the cops when me and my roomates are having, by all accounts, reasonable parties in our house. The neighbor is across the street and our next door neighbors have had no problems. We haven't even had problems with our neighbors who have extremely young children next door. I am basically wondering what I can do legally to piss her off. I don't want to hear about me being immature or in the wrong. We've tried to reason with her, but she hates college kids and us. I just want to piss her off have the cops not be able to do anything.

HomeGuru

hulkster said:
Pennsylvania:

My neighbor keeps calling the cops when me and my roomates are having, by all accounts, reasonable parties in our house. The neighbor is across the street and our next door neighbors have had no problems. We haven't even had problems with our neighbors who have extremely young children next door. I am basically wondering what I can do legally to piss her off. I don't want to hear about me being immature or in the wrong. We've tried to reason with her, but she hates college kids and us. I just want to piss her off have the cops not be able to do anything.

**A: ah yes, piss her off good. Stop having parties and really get her going.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">