• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hw problem, need opinions...thanks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shortytsa

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?California:

Max and Otto are shouting at each other in an angry confrontation. Max throws a brick at Otto. Otto successfully dodges the brick but it strikes Herman, who was passing by. Herman never saw the brick coming. Herman filed an action against Max for assault and battery. Max has raised the defense of lack of any intent to harm Herman and that the brick was thrown in self defense by reason of Otto's shouts. Is Max liable on the cuases of action asserted against? If so, why? If not, why not?

any help, opinions will be helpful...thanks in advance

S

shortytsa

im currently takin business law, and the teacher is horrible, im only following the book but its alitto difficult for me to follow becuase all this information is new to me...i just need alitto help...sorry if that is too much to ask...if u cant help me, please move on...thank you...

carofl93

I hope you're taking an English class as well. I know you won't consider this to be a helpful post, but speaking and writing properly will help you more in the long run than a business law course.

D

D.B. Cooper

Just ignore this clown "stepenk" he sounds like he gets his facts of off perry mason, probaly while high on crack, what a ignorant moron.

D.B. Cooper said:
Just ignore this clown "stepenk" he sounds like he gets his facts of off perry mason, probaly while high on crack, what a ignorant moron.
Ummmm........why are you posting this message on multiple forums/threads!!!! :confused: Stepenk didn't post in this thread at all!!! :confused: :confused:

BTW, I have taken the liberty of correcting your errors. :D

Just ignore this clown "stepenk" he sounds like he gets his facts of off off of perry mason, probaly probably while high on crack, what a ignorant moron.an ignorant moron.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

D.B. Cooper said:

My response:

I just wanted to be the first to say "Good-Bye" to old D.B. Cooper. He'll be parachuting out of this airplane fairly soon. See ya!

IAAL

D

D.B. Cooper

Just ignore this clown "stepenk" he sounds like he gets his facts of off off of perry mason, probaly probably while high on crack, what a ignorant moron.an ignorant moron
Thanks for the corrections, I'll need to repost them all

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

D.B. Cooper said:
Thanks for the corrections, I'll need to repost them all

My response:

I doubt you'll have time. Anyway, for your future edification, there should be a period between your two sentences - - not a comma.

IAAL

stephenk

jpritchett81 said:
Ummmm........why are you posting this message on multiple forums/threads!!!! :confused: Stepenk didn't post in this thread at all!!! :confused: :confused:

BTW, I have taken the liberty of correcting your errors. :D

Just ignore this clown "stepenk" he sounds like he gets his facts of off off of perry mason, probaly probably while high on crack, what a ignorant moron.an ignorant moron.

he was talking about me. I initially responded to the original poster. db has been following me around ever since i told a poster to ignore him about his boast that he lies in court all of the time and there is no problem with doing it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">